Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is Energy Generation Zone. It has a range of scientists studying all different topics. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- Is Light a Wave or a Particle?
- im making a fan buggy at school (it run by a motor which is attached to a fan)it very good but it wont move the fan
- Is it possible that, because the earth is getting hotter that all the seas oceans and rivers could dry up completly?
- Is it possible to live without a sun? (8 Comments)
- Does the Universe Have a Purpose? (2 Comments)
- How is heat suddenly generated to the extent of 50,000 Fahrenheit during lightning?
- Why does rain come in drops and not in a continuous stream?
- Is hydrogen more expensive to produce than unleaded petrol?
- have ever been prosequeted, giving a warning ,arrested ,on the offenders list, fingerprinted or even charged and served
- see you next time mike