Questions with the keyword 'hydrogen'
- Is hydrogen more expensive to produce than unleaded petrol? by jackgraves to Suze Comments: (No comments so far )
- Suze, 2 days ago i asked you a question on whether your hydrogen fuel car would require a electric motor produced by by umut to Suze Comments: (so far, 4 comments )
- People in Africa are not getting enough water, is it worth it splitting water for the hydrogen? by bemusedcorgi to Suze Comments: (No comments so far )
- how exactly do you split the hydrogen and oxygen with sunlight? thanks by nmizdrak and 2 others. to Suze Comments: (So far, one comment )
- How long do you think this experiment will take, and how much hydrogen do you think you can produce with just £500? by christy to Suze Comments: (No comments so far )
- Can you use water in any condition to split the water into oxygen and hydrogen to use for fuel instead of petrol? or by alamin to Suze Comments: (so far, 3 comments )