You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
What is your view on genetic modification and cloning?
would utilising the power of the girbbles one be able to power this entire planets vehicles?
AS the gribbles eat wood and you would like to utilise this for fuel, would many trees be cut down jsut to fuel human
Will finding out about the hearts fuel allow doctors to have a higher success rate at saving someone from heart disease
Will this new fuel source cause pollution or damage the enviroment?
How would predicting Tsunamis help prepare the people for it?
When researching all about Tsunamis, will you be able to utalise the power of a Tsunami to benefit man kind?
Considering ‘Gribbles’ are really small how many would be needed to power 1 car for even a day?
What would be your goal with strengthen materials because not all things need to be hard?
- No comments to display
Is Light a Wave or a Particle?
im making a fan buggy at school (it run by a motor which is attached to a fan)it very good but it wont move the fan
Is it possible that, because the earth is getting hotter that all the seas oceans and rivers could dry up completly?
How is heat suddenly generated to the extent of 50,000 Fahrenheit during lightning?
Why does rain come in drops and not in a continuous stream?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?