Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
Is Light a Wave or a Particle?
im making a fan buggy at school (it run by a motor which is attached to a fan)it very good but it wont move the fan
Is it possible that, because the earth is getting hotter that all the seas oceans and rivers could dry up completly?
How is heat suddenly generated to the extent of 50,000 Fahrenheit during lightning?
Why does rain come in drops and not in a continuous stream?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?