Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
Is Light a Wave or a Particle?
im making a fan buggy at school (it run by a motor which is attached to a fan)it very good but it wont move the fan
Is it possible that, because the earth is getting hotter that all the seas oceans and rivers could dry up completly?
How is heat suddenly generated to the extent of 50,000 Fahrenheit during lightning?
Why does rain come in drops and not in a continuous stream?
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?